Rachel S. Cotrino, Esquire
Since 2007, Rachel Cotrino has focused exclusively on family law. Rachel strives to be the best at what she does, rather than covering too many legal areas. Her focus on family law has made her very familiar with matters of divorce, child custody, spousal support, property division, domestic violence, adoptions and more.
In 2011, Rachel opened her own law practice that she has devoted exclusively to matrimonial issues. Her experience has allowed her to witness first-hand how personal these cases can be for her clients. She gets to know each of her clients individually, works with them to deeply understand their goals and priorities, and then wholeheartedly pursues a solution that can meet those goals. When her clients desire to compromise with the other party to reach an amicable arrangement, Rachel’s strong negotiation skills help her to work with adversaries to find solutions that work for everybody. However, when a solution cannot be agreed upon, she is adept at aggressively pursuing her clients’ interests within the court system. She truly advocates for her clients within the legal system and provides them with a strong sense of support.
To learn more about your rights and how Rachel Cotrino can help you, call her today at 732-987-9966 for a consultation.
- Vermont Law School, Juris Doctor, 2007
- State University of New York, Binghamton, Bachelor of Arts, 2004
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Active)
- Ocean County Bar Association (Active)
- New York (Registered)
- Oregon (Inactive)
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2018
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2017
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2014
Committees, Certifications & Memberships
- Unchained At Last, Volunteer Attorney, 2016 – Present
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- South Jersey Legal Services, Volunteer Attorney, 2015 – Present
- Ocean County Bar Association, Women’s Committee Committee Member, 2015 – Present
- Ocean County Bar Association, Family Law Committee Committee Member, 2008 – Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 2007 – Present
- Ocean County Bar Association, Member, 2007 – Present
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, Office of Attorney Ethics, District Fee Arbitration Committee, District IIIA Panel Chair, 2012 – 2016